Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Leibster Blog Award Bitches.

The Leibster Blog Award is like one of those moral tests I might be doomed to fail. After ignoring being too busy to do anything about it for some time, okay a lot of time, okay shut up, I finally dredged up my social anxiety enough to do the things this award desperately wants of me.

Stop judging me award. I am doing the best I fucking can here.

First I have to link back to the blog/person/overlord that gave me the award. But that didn't seem like enough, you know? So I drew this for her.

Oh God, please don't be offended by this.


This is the amazing Red's blog.

Go read it. It's funny I promise.

Next I have to pass on the chain letter award to five blogs under 200 followers that I like*. Or at least I assume I'm supposed to like them. Maybe I just have to not hate them. Also I apparently have to also tell them I am doing this so that they can pass them along until everyone on the Internet has one and they aren't special anymore. I might be a little shaky on how this works.

Fuck it HERE WE GO!

Vet on the Edge

This a blog about a vet living in Alaska. She talks about panty hose eating dogs, being late for work because of moose, and taking plane rides onto glaciers because she is a badass.


Serious Fun

This blog is shit your pants funny. I love her travel stories especially. Also she gets just as hyper excited by Halloween as I do.


Unlikely Explanations

This one might be gray area on the 200 followers rule, but I think we should all just pretend it's not because it's god damned funny.


The King of Crayons.

I can't really, well it's kinda like he- just go read the motherfucking thing, alright? It's mad lolz.


At this point I ran out of blogs. I'm sorry. I'm lame. Just pretend there was another one from your pretending place and we'll be all good. And stuff.

Because lies fix everything. EVERYTHING.

Shut up.

* If you are here because I informed you  I am giving you this award, now you know the horrible curse that comes with it. Good Luck!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if congratulations are in order because this award has taken on a different feel lol... congratulations for receiving an award that made you dredge up your social anxiety? Maybe that works...

    The unicorn drawing is so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was more like, oh god I have to tell these poeple I gave them this award, which for some reason made me cringe inside. But I loved getting it, it made me feel like I am, well, good at something, dammit.

    Which is why I passed it along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know the feeling! I was thrilled to get one too - but then felt so awkward about passing it on - didn't want to impose it on all the professional bloggers out there ;-)...

      Delete
  3. That unicorn is fantastic! You can draw too? Wow. I'm impressed.
    I'm totally copying that onto my blog...because it was a gift and a surprise.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I'm happy you liked it. :) Yes, I can draw quite well, I went to art collage. Ah art collage, you taught me so much. Mainly never to drink and then ride the bus. What were we talking about?

      Delete
    2. Well shes not called Holly the Magnificent for nothing.... She can draw and dance and make unique hats out of umm ... yea ... almost anything.

      Aww buses... I thought art school taught us time management. That drinking must be properly scheduled to ensure maximum output.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to be so late to post your comment on VetOnTheEdge... I moderated on my sister's behalf.
    I know she would have laughed with delight that you declared her badass.
    Indeed, I think she was.

    ReplyDelete